Crownbrush Stockist Information
We would like to thank you for expressing an interest in stocking Crownbrush products. We would very much like for you to join our extended team. Becoming a stockist is a very easy process and we are here to help you along the way.
The simple steps:
- 1. Choose your products online, the quantity you would like and then contact us if you need to, for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2. Once you are happy with your Quote you can place your order online via the Crownbrush website www.crownbrush.co.uk
- 3. Please contact us if you would like any retail display products and any further support. We are not going to ask you to order large quantities for your first order (like some companies do) because we know that not all of our products will fit everyone’s client requirements. Also we know that it can be a big financial outlay from the beginning and therefore we prefer to be flexible.
Wholesale - Our Prices:
We do not have set wholesale prices but offer discounts based on the order quantity. As a guide, we work on the following discount scheme:
- Orders over £350 in value receive a 20% discount
- Orders over £750 in value receive a 30% discount
- Orders over £1000 in value receive a 40% discount (Disposable products and some limited edition items/special offer items are excluded from our discount scheme).
If you are looking to purchase large quantities from us regularly, then if you spend over £1000 in your first transaction, you will be entitled to a 40% discount at that stage, but also 40% on all orders thereafter over £350.00 We will review this for a six month period and can withdraw the 40% discount at our discretion if quantities do not match our expectations for wholesale.
We do ask that all stock is sold as per our pricing.
Wholesale - How to Place Your Orders:
Our customer reviews show our sales team to offer extremely good customer service and something that we try to do with all Crownbrush stockists is build a lasting customer relationship, so please do get in touch with us!
Our office hours are Monday – Friday from 9.00am – 5.00pm and we can be contacted by phone, email and live chat.
As we like to allow our customers the freedom to choose the best products for their requirements, we don’t have set kits for salons. If you would like any advice on any of the products, then we are happy to provide that for you. We would welcome you to give us your requirements and we shall try to accommodate them as best we can.
Orders can be placed online via the Crownbrush website. Any discounts will be automatically applied at the point of checkout. Placing your order successfully online via our website means that the items you purchase that are in stock, will be dispatched within 24-48hrs and delivery should fall within the standard 3-5 working days to a UK delivery address. *There may some exceptions whereby orders can be placed and paid for by invoice, however please note that we do not offer a credit facility or trade accounts and no goods will be dispatched without payment being received in full first.* Wholesale – Stockist Information At present we are in the process of adding our list of retailers to the website so new customers looking for Crownbrush products, will be able to see that you are a stockist.
With the opening order of £1000 we will supply you with Crownbrush branded carrier bags, a branded brush holder and window sticker for your salon windows.
We look forward to welcoming you to our Network!